Each eligible application will be assessed based on individual merits and considered on a case-by-case basis:
- relevance of the proposed project to the applicant’s business
- reasonableness of the budget
- reasonableness of the implementation details
- adverse record of consultants and/or service provider(s)
The application assessment last around 2 months. A successful applicant is required to enter into a funding agreement with the Government upon successful application of funding to comply with the terms and conditions of TVP.
Project to be completed within 12 months, then submit final project report.
1. “Related Entity”
entities set up as different legal entities but having the same individual(s) each holding 30% or more ownership in such entities
- would be treated as one single entity
- calculating the cumulative funding amount of $400,000
2. Expenditure items under an approved TVP project (including the parts contributed
by the applicant and the Government) shall not receive funding support from other local public funding sources.
3. TVP is open for application throughout the year.